Rovex Inazuma / Quantum Throttle Combos
- 10 + 1 PT™ Bearings
- All new RED™ aluminium uni-body design
- Maxcast™II spool with braid band
- Continuous Anti-Reverse™
- Ultra smooth and durable gear system
- All new reel engine technology for super smooth cranking
- High-modulus carbon technology blanks
- Premium Sea-Guide XO 316 SS guides
- ZR Zirconia guide inserts for ultra-smooth casting
- Military-tech cosmetic finish
- Urban camo high-density eva grips
- Ergonomic reel seat designs for ultimate comfort and function
- Matt-black blank finish for style and stealth
- Carbon weave wraps
- Low-profile carbon locking nut
- Gunmetal and silver highlights
- One-piece construction
- Lightweight and balanced
- Designed by Australian anglers
Inazuma / Throttle combos are the perfect light tackle outfit. The Throttle is the first Quantum reel built with their Reel Engine™ technology for super smooth cranking and unmatched durability. The aluminum unibody construction is precision-machined to the tightest of tolerances to provide a more solid foundation for the gears and drive shaft yielding a super-free, silky smooth retrieve.
The Inazuma carbon graphite rods have taken Aussie fishing by storm. They have been meticulously designed and optimised for Aussie anglers at the cutting edge of lure fishing. These innovative, high-performance graphite rods are perfect for targeting predatory Aussie fish using the latest techniques in soft plastics, blades, vibes and more.
Precisely constructed with military-grade high-modulus carbon technology, the blanks are lightweight with fast, yet progressive actions. They cast with remarkable power, have plenty of sensitivity in the tip for detecting bites and setting hooks, and have loads of strength for fighting and turning rampaging fish.
Equipped with the latest XO 316 Stainless Steel guides with ZR Zirconia Guide Inserts, the rods are sleek and cast like a dream. A low-profile carbon locking-nut also reduces weight and forms a modern and ergonomic reel seat design.
The Inazuma / Throttle outfits deliver high-performance to anglers chasing some of the most remarkable predators swimming in Aussie waters.