JARVIS WALKER RETURNS POLICY - AUSTRALIA
Jarvis Walker will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement or repair where:
- You can present your proof of purchase from an Australian retailer, AND;
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description
Jarvis Walker Brands reserves the right to:
- Assess the condition and age of the returned goods prior to providing a repair or replacement. This may result in the repair or replacement being refused.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Return of Product
Return the product to the retailer where the goods were purchased from, or contact the Jarvis Walker Service Centre:
Anglers Central Service Centre
C/O Jarvis Walker Pty Ltd
297-305 South Gippsland Highway
Dandenong South. VIC. 3175
Tel: 03 8787 6900
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To keep your gear in top condition, refer to our servicing and maintenance tips here.